Monday, February 20, 2012

We are coming back! Thanks for the support

Hello all!

First of all, I want to say thanks and apologies to Matt Roth who gave me this wonderful opportunity to write for this blog. The fact is I got tied up with other things and let this blog slip. I dont care who else is or isnt going to write for unintelligent defense..I LOVE MMA and fight sports of all kinds (Especially Muay Thai) so im going to personally keep this blog updated with fresh opinions, commentary and knowledge on MMA, pop culture and other stuff. Get on board now because this week, we will begin CONSISTENT WEEKLY ARTICLES here at unintelligent defense. Looking forward to talking to you all


Da Genius

1 comment:

  1. Hey, How are going on?

    Nice able on unintelligentdefense.blogspot.com this. It is a enjoyment web page for of all us.I think that it web page is one of the primary needs of person & is type for important any growth.I always like this web page. You have been proven significance subject in your material. It will motivate me always. This is very awesome post! I will save this weblog as I have Now is the time to buy the Bjj gear you need to perform with in the ring. For those who love the thought of slipping on one of these garments and performing at their very best, it pays to put a bit more time into the selection process. Before you just wear any gear that anyone has every provided to you, it is best to choose the right product for you. The good news is that most of these items can be very affordable, if you buy the right one and do not have to purchase several over a short period of time.

    Thanks For Only You Create That cute Article.

    ReplyDelete