Sunday, January 23, 2011

Did Jay Cutler quit on the Bears?








Every time I give you another chance Jay, you do this to me.


I donno, I hear Urlacker vehemently defending him post game, but it seemed to be he quit. His body language spoke loudly. I could see it in his eyes I thought. I also drunk, as per Unintelligent policy. If it comes out his knee is seriously injured, then maybe I'll ease off, but the feeling I got was Jay Cutler abandoned his team once the going got rough. Once they fell behind and the pressure was getting to him he began to force the issue and attempting throws he had no business attempting.

The Packers look great. Despite bad numbers and a stiff defense in the second half, Aaron Rodgers was money tonight. He is the best QB left, with a nod to Big Ben. But can they run the ball against the Steelers? I think not. Starks is overrated as shit, and one good game against an Eagles team famous for choking in big games doesn't convince me.

I'd really like to see Clay Mathews treat Big Ben the way he treats girls. Maybe that can be the Silver Lining to an otherwise terrible* championship Sunday.

Anyway, off to bail my buddy out of jail now.


*for a Bears fan:(

3 comments:

  1. Yes he did, and Hanie did pretty well for a third-stringer. Good thing Cutler doesn't work for Dana White.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to tell you about Da Bears. The NFC teams weren't too impressive yesterday. I got an e-hug waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete