Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welcome to UD 2.0

So at this point most of you know, I've moved on to other things. I'll pop in every so often but I'll be spending most of my time running HeadKickLegend.com on SBNation's network. With the new year we've undergone some changes. Both Marta and Deo have moved on deciding to focus on their real lives and jobs. My boy (I don't mean that in the racist sense) FakeEmcee put out the call and some answered. I'd like to spend this time to introduce the six new staff members who will continue the drunken ridiculousness that we started back in September.

From BloodyElbow we have 4 writers:
Tim Bernier
10PointMusn't
Matthew Parker
woomikee24

From Bad Left Hook:
bowers_a (I hope he does some boxing coverage as I think it would add a nice dynamic to a blog that focused solely on MMA).

And you guys all know Dev. He's now officially part of Unintelligent Defense.

I hope everyone enjoys what these guys bring to the future of the site and hope you also follow me and my crew on HeadKickLegend for all JMMA and Kickboxing coverage.

Xoxo
Matt Roth aka ThisRedEngine

4 comments:

  1. The challenges continue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so. That's for Tom to decide but I'd like to think they will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always felt like we can do without the challenges (especially considering how unorganized they always turn out) but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I am late to the party. Do I get a shout on this page or do I get my own special press conference?

    ReplyDelete