Monday, January 10, 2011

Pooring one out for our Fallen Friends.

"It's so hard, to say goodbye, to yesterday."-Boyz 2 Men


The times they are a changing, but with that change comes improvement. Now we may have taken the world by storm over these last few months with our intellect and charm, but as invincible as we many seem even we have our own struggles to get through. Recently we've lost a good chunk of our staff, but we'll continue to keep marching on. You may figure we'll only get weaker, but I can assure you that now we'll only become more powerful than you can even imagine.

It's time to poor one out for our fallen comrades.

To Barack Lesnar-Your name was funny and your display picture creepy. Our time with you may have been short, but if it wasn't for you helping to create this blog in the first place the world may have never been introduced to me and how awesome I am. Peace out Homie.

To Marta_Gallo-You had boobies, we needed that to balance out this sausage-fest. I guess Matt is back to being the only vagina around this place. Peace out Homie.

And finally to Damon O.-You told me we were gonna run train on these Honkys forever, but I guess forever wasn't long enough. Peace out Homie.

For you all I shed a single tear...from my penis.

Dueces!

2 comments:

  1. Ayo edub, if you want a spot then shoot an email over to Matt at roth.ma@gmail.com and DEMAND that he let you on board.

    ReplyDelete