Wednesday, October 20, 2010

All I Can Say Is "Thank You"

PA203069

I first bought tickets to see a BROCKLESNAR!!!! fight when he was scheduled to fight Frank Mir in the rematch at UFC 98. I bought my tickets first thing in the morning and the left for breakfast. Two hours later when I got home, Frank Mir withdrew from the fight. I was very sad. Especially since I would have gotten to see some "Who is the fucking man?" ground and pound all over Frank's chin pubes.

Today there was a rally for Sen. Harry Reid in Reno. Special guest starts at the rally were none other than Chuck Liddell and Dana White. I saw them in the hall before they went on stage and introduced myself. I thanked Dana for putting on all the fights and I thanked Chuck for all of his fights and everything he gave to the sport. They were both as nicer than I could have imagined and took this photo with me. We received word via the twitters and a certain Red Engine that Chuck Liddell would be giving away tickets later on. We ended up finding Chuck and he gave us 4 tickets to UFC121 for free. I am so happy right now. I cannot thank Dana, Chuck and the UFC enough. They do not have to do stuff like that and I will never forget how kind and generous they were. I was excited to watch this event on pay per view and now I am going to see it live. I can't believe it.

These are not cheap seats either. I am absolutely blown away right now. I just checked the seating chart and it is unreal.

Photo0328

Thanks again Dana and Chuck. I really appreciate it.

Tom

6 comments:

  1. You don't see any other head of a sports league doing this. He's a fantastic promoter who understands fans. Taking photos with him doesn't seem like a chore either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you an East Bay fucker? Why were you in Reno?

    And your shirt gave me a seizure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Farthammer - I am originally from the bay area. I am out in this neck of the woords now. Sorry about the seizure. Good thing some of the shirt was covered by the brace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hate proofreading

    ReplyDelete