Sunday, October 17, 2010

"Protection from what? zee Germans?"




That's right, look who's here. Apparently thisredengine thought, since my profile had so many views, that I should join the UD crew and write a few things. So put your lederhosen on boys, we are doing it German style.


Here are my top three favorite German beers. Really? What did you think I was talking about?


1. Spaten Optimator, dark and full bodied with a 7.2% alcohol content.

2. Ayinger Lager Hell, smooth and light but still has a malty taste with a 4.9% alcohol content.

3. Aventinus Dunkel Weizenbock, someone on the BE community recommended this to me(whoever you are, I want to thank you) It took me forever to find this, but it is so worth it. It is everything you would imagine a German beer should be with a 8.2% alcohol content.


Few things about me...I am a fan of Top Gear, Monty Python, and Guy Ritchie all British, but not a fan of Michael Bisping.

11 comments:

  1. Dark and full bodied. Just like my womens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say something like that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smooth and light. Just like my womens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God this sausage party has come to an end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More like a cocktail hot dog party with some of you guys.

    TRE, you had it right the first time.

    Marta, half the people are curious about your profile because you're a woman, the other half are confused by that behemoth of a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come on now, I thought we had worked it out that she isn't really that huge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know what, you're entirely right.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Full of alcohol just like my women.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Five guys and one drunk chick? It's what sexual assault charges are made of.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Btw, welcome aboard Marta. I'm glad no one took the time to consult me about this before hand (I DO like to be included is all).

    (Pretty soon everybody that reads this blog will actually be a member)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry if you are salty...I was drunk, TRE was drunk....sometimes these things happen in blogging.

    ReplyDelete