Friday, October 15, 2010

I'd Smash Them So Hard They'd Need A Closed Casket Funeral: Yoshihiro Akiyama


In honor of the Sexy One's fight this weekend against Michael Bisping, he has been chosen as the first fighter for "I'd Smash Them So Hard They'd Need A Closed Casket Funeral", a bi-weekly feature about sexy ring girls and female fighters. What makes this man so sexy? It could be his classic good looks. Or it could be the fact that he's so tan he has a heavenly glow about him. For me though it's cause the man looks damn good in a suit. Would I have sex with him? I dunno, that's really dependent on how much alcohol I have consumed.

He's been a disappointment in the UFC so far with an arguable win over Alan Belcher and getting triangle choked by Chris Leben. His fight with Bisping would normally be a must-win situation for any fighter not named Sexyama. He's way too good looking and way too important for the UFC's plans to invade Asia that he could lose in epic fashion to anyone in the UFC and he'd still have a job. Sorta like Brandon Vera, you know, except good looking.

So yes, Yoshihiro Akiyama, you could definitely get it. (no homo).

7 comments:

  1. I may get banned from BE today...haha

    Seriously though I wish more men would wear well tailored suits. It is just so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...marta, you're alright...I don't think it'll happen and if it does I'll ask nate or snowden to unban you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously thanks...it's been awhile since I had a day off, so all I wanted to do is get wasted. It's 4:55 here....gonna be an interesting night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You going out tonight huh? I'm contemplating $2 Sake bombs but that means I gotta drive home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definately going out. I need to shake something, I can't get too crazy though. I work tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep. Changing the oil in the Akiyama Kia Sex Wagon as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The crazy thing is that there are handsome/tan/well groomed dudes every where over here. No homo.

    ReplyDelete