Thursday, October 28, 2010

Gonzaga and Cote: Time for Plan B

Patrick, while I'm sure the plan is to get a few wins and come back to the UFC for the Montreal card, I have an alternate offer. Come and walk my dogs for me. I understand there is quite the pay difference, but you don't need trainers or a lengthy camp for dog walking. All that is required are poop bags and liver treats, and I will provide those for you. Move a little south and wear the uniform shown here. While you are here we can practice how you work in the guard. That rear naked choke Belcher put you in? I would be down for some of that. How good are you on your back? I would love to find out.


ManBearPig, it seems like you are one of those guys who bounces around all the time happy as shit. I need a person like you to do my landscaping/snow removal. It's a little colder here than it is in Brazil, so I suggest you start growing your hair longer. We can make snow angels, drink Gatorade and you can run into my fence to amuse me. It will be wonderful.



Rules of the Gallo household for fighters:

1. No wall and stall.

2. Lay and pray is okay but may lead to standup.

3. North south is fun for a while but please eventually transition to mount.

4. Stand and bang scores points, but don't let this go to a judges decision.

5. Elbows aren't okay, chokes are highly encouraged.

6. If I give up my back, take it and sink the hooks in.

"Let's get it on."

6 comments:

  1. Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?-Maximus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find your writing to be entertaining. I'm just saying though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Dutch, I will try to tone it down next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I didn't mean it like that. I was just caught off guard. :P

    ReplyDelete