Friday, October 15, 2010

Hello Japan pt. 2



Keeping this one short and sweet.

1. The dude in the picture is a drunk business man at Harajuku station. Buddy was blitzed out of this dimension.

2. Japan has THE BIGGEST CROWS ON EARTH. These bastards are the size of Vultures.

3. I had the best Corned beef sandwich ever yesterday. It had Gouda cheese, some sort of fancy Mustard, expensive vegetation, and potato spread on it. Damn well delicious.

4. I also went to Roppongi last night and got absolutely obliterated. I think I killed off a good 3rd of my Liver. Threw up like 6 times, and probably spent about $300 doing it.

5. I'm going to Shooto Shooting Disco 13 tonight, and I'm supposed to be meeting up with Esther Lin from AllElbows.com. Be jealous.

More pictures can be seen here.

1 comment:

  1. That dude is gone.

    I just realized by looking at those extra pictures that you're from Atlanta... I feel like I already knew that but forgot that I did.

    ReplyDelete