Monday, November 22, 2010

Absolutely Horrendous MMA Tattoo: Alan Belcher's "Johnny Cash"


Photo via fightlinker.com

First off, I would like to say how happy I am that Alan's eye is better and he has been medically cleared to train and fight. I thoroughly enjoy his fighting style and individuality. I have a job to do however, so let the pointing and laughing commence.

I believe Alan when he says that his tattoo is of Johnny Cash. It might be the worst likeness of Johnny Cash I have ever seen. I bet the "artist" has good vision too and that makes it even worse. I mean, if that blind girl in Lionel Richie's video for "Hello" can make a fantastic bust of Lionel without even seeing his face then what the fuck happened to poor Alan's arm? That is a picture of probably a dozen other people before it is a picture of Johnny Cash. Kim Jong-Il, Richard Nixon, George Wendt, Chubby Checker, CB Dollaway, a young John McCain, Mr. Magoo, fat Elvis, Butt-Head, David Schwimmer and Sakuraba after the Arona fight all come to mind.

There is sadly very few options to fix this eyesore. The only real cover-up option is to go Tim Commerford from Rage Against The Machine style and black that whole thing out. I say keep that hideous tattoo and wear it proud Alan Belcher! It fits you for some reason and I can't really picture you without it. So keep your head up and be proud of your Absolutely Horrendous MMA Tattoo!

2 comments:

  1. Lol...I'll never forget the first time I scoped that bad boy during a fight. I was like what the hell am I trippin or is that johnny cash. There it was a burning ring of fire. That takes balls to rock. You sir have balls the size of........ummmm errrr something gigantic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It also looks like a king of the hill cross between Johnny cash and Hank. Also anyway the comment process can b shortened. Feels s tad bit long especially when I'm comfortably numb.

    ReplyDelete