Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shitty MMA Gear: Alchemist Cross Shirt



Images via mmawarehouse.com

Alchemist may sound familiar to MMA fans due to MC Hammer's Alchemist Management. They also have a clothing line called "Alchemist", of course. They represent such fighters as Nate "The Great" Marquardt, Jorge "El Conquistador" Rivera and Vladimir "The Janitor" Matyushenko so we should all be prepared to see a lot of their shirts (maybe even the one shown above) during the broadcast of UFC 122.

That is not a good thing however, because their shirts are heinous. If you were at your local sports bar and had this shirt on I would laugh you into another time zone. You couldn't leave in a car though because if you wear shit this awful your car would deflate it's own tires just so it wouldn't have to been seen with you in it. So you will have to walk home. Don't be afraid of getting hit by a car though because with all the shiny reflective designs all over this cotton monstrosity you will definitely be spotted with headlights.

This is the kind of shirt that ends friendships and sends you home alone. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this Shitty MMA Gear.

4 comments:

  1. If Thor was a douche that listened to Nu-Metal covers of Guns and Roses, he'd rock the shit out of this shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most ridiculous fucking shirt I've seen yet, and I'll admit it, I like douchey mma shirts. This one fucking sucks though. Joe Rogan should wear it with his fucking dragon pants. Pay no mind to me and my ramble. I'm fucking shit hammered but I know this site will be the only one to put up with my drunken rants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shirts but not this one.. i don't like the design its odd i guess you should improve a little bit of the design.

    mma gear melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like mc hammer and lex McMahon got drunk in a room with crayons and fabric s and decided to sell the results. Hilarious!!! I want to order my V neck glow in the dark skull and crossbones walkout shirt so I can look like a grown man about to go trick or treating. You will actually have to know how to fight if you wear some of their stuff as you will be the butt of many jokes. In all seriousness their new stuff is looking better.

    ReplyDelete