Thursday, November 25, 2010

Then And Now Tracks Of The Day: N.E.R.D.

Have you ever looked at the picture off to the left? Yea, that one where I am dancing on the bar. Have you wondered "if I ran into Marta at a bar and wanted to get her to dance on the bar, what song would that require?" I'm here to help you out. That would be the song, "She Wants to Move" works everytime.






Follow that up with N.E.R.D.'s latest song "Hypnotize U" off their latest album Nothing. This track was produced by Daft Punk and I can not stop listening to it.







N.E.R.D.'s latest album came out at the beginning of November and I'm loving it. It's been announced they will be out with Gorillaz touring. I'm looking forward to seeing Pharrell's mad style in person. Oh and in case you are not familiar with N.E.R.D. already then check out "Rock Star" "Lapdance" "Provider" and "Maybe" and stop living under a rock.

6 comments:

  1. This is my favorite N.E.R.D. song because of the drummer they use in the song. The song is cool too though.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6ZfA5QZDHY

    Her name is Meytal Cohen and she can flat out rock. Oh, and she's hot as hell.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liAROlu1WFI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Hot and Fun too but I was disappointed in Nelly Furtado.

    Meytal can rock, Karen Carpenter also rocked on the drums, no joke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't care less about Nelly in that video. It was all about Meytal. N.E.R.D.+Meytal = awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, do you mean the old school Karen Carpenter from the Carpenters?

    ReplyDelete