Sunday, November 14, 2010

Semi-Salty thoughts after UFC 122


- THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDERCA.....I mean Yushin Okami.

- Dana threw Nate (and Greg Jackson's Camp) under the bus during the post-fight presser. I have a feeling that he'll throw Yushin under the bus too and give the Title Shot to Chael instead.

- Sucks that Alessio Sakara had to drop out (I've seen the Flu and Lupus being possible causes. oof). He could have broken into the Top 8 in MW, and I could have broken even if he won (I'll get you back soon enough Ms. Gallo).

- Now Jorge Rivera gets to take on Pillowfist McTeatime (Michael Bisping) in Australia. Sadly this is not a fight that I think he will win. But what do I know.

- Sadollah looked good against a guy that MostDiabolicalHater said is "Ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag".

- Krzysztof Soszynski won last night. Apparently sloppy fights where both guys gas and look lackluster are "Great Fights" according to Joe Rogan.

- Thank you Vlady Mats. You saved my undercard picks from being a complete shutout. Fuck the rest of those dudes.

- Lastly, Manny Pacquiao beat the shit out of Margarito. He put a special kind of hurt on him. The kind of hurt that makes a mans wife have to leave ringside because she can't bare to watch anymore. And he deserved every bit of that shit. Hell, he still deserves more.

2 comments:

  1. It's great for Rivera that, even without fighting, he's gonna get a higher ranked opponent next fight. But it sucks for Bisping. After a win he's gone from fighting in the main event against an international star to fighting against a guy who's biggest win is over Nate Quarry.

    On a related note, I would love to see Sakara vs. Marquardt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice post, I appreciated how you provided good insights and tips to us.


    mma gear pimp

    ReplyDelete